Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I am Nora...

Hi, call me Nora. This blog is created exclusively for me to vent my daily frustrations......at work, home and at work! I need to vent because that is apparently the healthy thing to do. That is usually what a therapist would prescribe for someone who's on the verge of losing her mind due to all the pent up frustrations, right? That's right, I've all this bottled up feelings; all this negative chi practically oozing from every single pore! I need to ventilate so here I am typing away furiously and publicly VENTILATING. Hey, I'm no superstar so it is highly unlikely that I'd ever be invited by Oprah to yak about relationship/work/cosmetic/health/fashion etc problems on prime time so what better way than to blog!! Notice that I'm using exclamation marks a lot because I'm actually (silently) SCREAMING my heart out!!!! AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH..........................!!!!

No comments: